Esraa Hussein Forum
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عزيزي الزائر اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدي اسراء حسين ، إذا كنت زائر يسعدنا ويشرفنا ان تسجل في المنتدي وتكون من ضمن اعضاؤه ، اما إذا كنت عضوا فتفضل بالدخول ، شكرا لزيارتكم لمنتدانا
دمتم برعاية الله وحفظه
مع تحياتي،
اسراء حسين
Esraa Hussein Forum
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عزيزي الزائر اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدي اسراء حسين ، إذا كنت زائر يسعدنا ويشرفنا ان تسجل في المنتدي وتكون من ضمن اعضاؤه ، اما إذا كنت عضوا فتفضل بالدخول ، شكرا لزيارتكم لمنتدانا
دمتم برعاية الله وحفظه
مع تحياتي،
اسراء حسين
Esraa Hussein Forum
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Esraa Hussein Forum

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدخول
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صناعة الخرائط عبر التاريخ
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 20 يوليو 2017, 10:04 pm من طرف محمدسعيدخير

» بطاقات القوانين الصفية للطلاب مهمة جدا جدا
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 19 أكتوبر 2016, 8:12 pm من طرف تلميذة سيبويه

» برنامج الأرشفة الإلكترونية/ مجانا 100% برنامج أرشيف التعاميم والوثائق
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 10 أكتوبر 2016, 9:36 pm من طرف alialneamy

» المكتبة الألمانية النازية (مكتبة كتب عن تاريخ المانيا النازية) من تجميعى الشخصى حصريا على منتدانا
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 24 يوليو 2015, 11:48 pm من طرف هشيم النار

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 16 يونيو 2015, 4:42 pm من طرف BI744

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 16 يونيو 2015, 4:41 pm من طرف BI744

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 16 يونيو 2015, 4:40 pm من طرف BI744

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 16 يونيو 2015, 4:40 pm من طرف BI744

» جامعة المدينة العالمية

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Esraa Eman Hussein{Admin}
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_vote_rcapكوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_voting_barكوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_vote_lcap 
Dr.Emanis
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_vote_rcapكوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_voting_barكوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_vote_lcap 
أبلة حكمت
البروفوسور
mony moon
zinab abd elrahman
نهى
nihal noor eldin
heba mohammed fouad
super mada
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
التوقيت
Free Clock
مواضيع مماثلة

كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin المدير العام للمنتدى
Admin المدير العام للمنتدى

كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  115810
الابراج : الدلو
عدد المساهمات : 4049
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/06/2009
العمر : 35
الموقع : www.esraa-2009.ahlablog.com
كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  Jb12915568671

كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  107601

كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip    كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 30 سبتمبر 2010, 11:47 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Miracle Planet 2005 DVDRip

Miracle Planet is a five-part documentary series, co-produced by Japan's NHK and the National Film Board of Canada (NFB), narrated by Christopher Plummer, which tells the 4 billion year old story of how life has evolved from its humble beginnings to the diversity of living creatures today.

Over its more than 4-billion-year history, the earth has been home to repeated violent climatic changes, which have caused mass extinctions. And yet, life has survived. In fact, these same catastrophes helped bring about the evolution of life, from the simplest microbes to the complexity and diversity that is found on the planet today.

Filmed around the world and based upon the most recent scientific findings, Miracle Planet combines location footage and interviews with leading scientists, along with computer animation, to depict the cataclysmic events that have shaped our planet and all of the life-forms within it.

The five episodes depict the evolution of life on Earth in perspective with our place in the universe - from the simplest microbes to the complexity and diversity that is found on the planet today. The entire 5-hour series Miracle Planet aired on Discovery Channel in Canada on April 22, 2005 as an Earth Day special. Music composed by Hironori Doi, orchestrated by Wataru Hokoyama.

Episode 1: The Violent Past

There was a period when the Earth’s surface was hotter than the Sun. And yet some-how, despite all the odds stacked against it, life on the planet would endure.
This episode chronicles the early stages of the earth's history, from formation to the mid-Precambrian. It discusses the beginning of life on earth, mentioning panspermia as a possible candidate. It then simulates a collision with an asteroid 500km wide, similar to those that formed the protoplanets.

Episode 2: Snowball Earth

The Earth endured ice and then prospered when oxygen became abundant on the planet. Over hundreds of millions of years, life grew from simple microscopic forms to the first complex creatures.
This episode mainly focuses on the two Snowball Earth events in the Mid-precambrian period, and the effect they had on life. It simulates a similar occurrence in the modern day.

Episode 3: New Frontiers

For billions of years, life existed only in the Earth’s oceans. But about 350 million years ago, some of those earliest life forms began to explore new frontiers on land. They could breath oxygen from the air and were able to support their weight on land. Over the next hundred million years, these life forms would spread across the globe.
This episode follows our ancestors from the shallow saltwater seas to the freshwater rivers, then discusses the colonization of land. Mainly Devonian and Carboniferous.

Episode 4: Extinction and Rebirth

A massive volcanic explosion triggered a wide scale extinction of life on Earth. Eventually life returned in the form of huge reptiles—dinosaurs—which would rule the Earth for 150 million years. They also would eventually go extinct and the world saw the rise and dominance of mammals.
This episode follows our ancestors from the shallow saltwater seas to the freshwater rivers, then discusses the colonization of land. Mainly Devonian and Carboniferous.

Episode 5: Survival of the Fittest

After dinosaurs disappeared from Earth, mammals took centre stage. Eventually, one species—humans—would rise above all others, the result of special adaptations to a changing world.
This episode chronicles primates that would evolve to become humans and why we succeeded over Neanderthals

رابط التحميل
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://esraa-2009.ahlamountada.com

كوكب المعجزات Miracle Planet DVDRip
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» كن هادئا تصنع المعجزات
» فيلم planet earth بجودة عليه جدا جدا

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Esraa Hussein Forum :: العلوم الإجتماعية :: الجغرافيا :: منتدى الافلام الوثائقية الجغرافية-
انتقل الى: