Esraa Hussein Forum
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عزيزي الزائر اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدي اسراء حسين ، إذا كنت زائر يسعدنا ويشرفنا ان تسجل في المنتدي وتكون من ضمن اعضاؤه ، اما إذا كنت عضوا فتفضل بالدخول ، شكرا لزيارتكم لمنتدانا
دمتم برعاية الله وحفظه
مع تحياتي،
اسراء حسين
Esraa Hussein Forum
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عزيزي الزائر اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدي اسراء حسين ، إذا كنت زائر يسعدنا ويشرفنا ان تسجل في المنتدي وتكون من ضمن اعضاؤه ، اما إذا كنت عضوا فتفضل بالدخول ، شكرا لزيارتكم لمنتدانا
دمتم برعاية الله وحفظه
مع تحياتي،
اسراء حسين
Esraa Hussein Forum
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Esraa Hussein Forum

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدخول
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صناعة الخرائط عبر التاريخ
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالخميس 20 يوليو 2017, 10:04 pm من طرف محمدسعيدخير

» بطاقات القوانين الصفية للطلاب مهمة جدا جدا
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 19 أكتوبر 2016, 8:12 pm من طرف تلميذة سيبويه

» برنامج الأرشفة الإلكترونية/ مجانا 100% برنامج أرشيف التعاميم والوثائق
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 10 أكتوبر 2016, 9:36 pm من طرف alialneamy

» المكتبة الألمانية النازية (مكتبة كتب عن تاريخ المانيا النازية) من تجميعى الشخصى حصريا على منتدانا
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 24 يوليو 2015, 11:48 pm من طرف هشيم النار

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 16 يونيو 2015, 4:42 pm من طرف BI744

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 16 يونيو 2015, 4:41 pm من طرف BI744

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 16 يونيو 2015, 4:40 pm من طرف BI744

» جامعة المدينة العالمية
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 16 يونيو 2015, 4:40 pm من طرف BI744

» جامعة المدينة العالمية

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Esraa Eman Hussein{Admin}
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_vote_rcap(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_voting_bar(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_vote_lcap 
Dr.Emanis
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_vote_rcap(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_voting_bar(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_vote_lcap 
أبلة حكمت
البروفوسور
mony moon
zinab abd elrahman
نهى
nihal noor eldin
heba mohammed fouad
super mada
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
التوقيت
Free Clock
مواضيع مماثلة

(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin المدير العام للمنتدى

(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  115810
الابراج : الدلو
عدد المساهمات : 4049
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/06/2009
العمر : 35
الموقع : www.esraa-2009.ahlablog.com
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  Jb12915568671

(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  107601

(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel    (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 02 أكتوبر 2010, 12:05 am

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Most Evil Men & Women In History

Documentary film

From

Discovery Channel

Grigori Efimovich Rasputin

Grigory Rasputin is without question one of the most scandalous figures in Russian history. This randy mystic from Siberia arrived in St. Petersburg in 1911 and within a few years had become one of the most influential men in government circles. His ability to remain in such a high position despite widely publicized bouts of drinking and womanizing is no doubt the source of tremendous envy among political figures around the world today.

Rasputin's rise to preeminence was due to his close relationship with Nicholas II's wife, Alexandra. The heir to the throne, Alexis, suffered from hemophaelia, and only Rasputin could do what the top medical professors could not: he could stop the boy's bleeding. Because of this, Alexandra believed he was a holy man sent to protect Alexis and she kept him close by at all times, despite the fact that he rarely bathed.

Rasputin is as famous for his death as he is for his life. At the end of 1916, a group of aristocrats in cahoots with the Grand Duke Dmitri Pavlovich (a cousin of Nicholas II) decided that Rasputin's influence had grown too great and that he had to be killed in order to save Russia. They lured him to the Yusupovsky Palace on the pretext that Prince Felix Yusupovsky would introduce Rasputin to his beautiful wife.

Rasputin was led to the cellar and fed poisoned cakes and wine, but these did affect him. Yusupovsky then shot the monk at point blank range and Rasputin collapsed on the floor. When Yusupov went to tell his fellow conspirators the good news, they sent him back to make sure he had done the job. On returning to inspect the body, Rasputin suddenly regained consciousness and started to throttle poor Yusupov, who needless to say was completely scared out of his wits. The Prince fled the cellar, screaming for help; when they returned Rasputin was gone. They found him in the yard crawling towards the gate and proceeded to shoot and bludgeon him. They then bound him and tossed him into the river. When Rasputin's body was found, his bonds were broken and his lungs were filled with water, showing that he didn't actually die until he was submerged in the frozen waters.

الرابط :

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://esraa-2009.ahlamountada.com

(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  115810
(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  Jb12915568671

(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  107601

(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel    (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 02 أكتوبر 2010, 12:11 am

Tomás de Torquemada

He was an excellent precursor to Adolf Hitler. The Pope agreed to allow the Inquisition in 1481, and those arrested and given four choices. They could confess, pay a penalty, endure public torture, or be burned at the stake. Quite often, those arrested were subjected to all of the above. Torquemada's own grandmother was a converso, but he continued to elevate the level of his Inquisition to that of an ethnic cleansing or a full-blown massacre.

mportant to the religiously-motivated Inquisitors was that "no blood be spilt," which meant the act torturing confessions out of people required a special science. The favored techniques were flogging, the rack, and red coals applied to the feet. Also popular at the time was the strappado, in which you're suspended by the wrists and incrementally heavier weights are wrapped around your ankles or looped among your toes.

Laying a framework of paranoia were Secret Accusers, people who'd tell on their neighbors or exact revenge against those they carried a grudge. Denying heresy meant torture, and confession led to death. Honesty did not pay during Torquemada's Inquisition, and no lawyer could assist you.

Papal degrees provided a loophole: torture could not be repeated, but it could be continued. Burning at the stake was performed publicly as an auto-da-fé, or act of faith. If the condemned ed the Holy Cross, they were garroted before the fire was set. If they merely apologized, they were burnt at the stake death with quick-burning Dura-logs. If the accused continued to be stubborn, they were incinerated with slow-burning fresh green wood. Anywhere from 13,000 to 50,000 people were killed, and the Sierra Club has yet to approach the Spanish government for reparations.

To Torquemada's credit, a large percentage of his victims were very wealthy. They were saddled with exhaustive fines, court costs, and jail time. Confinement decimated a significant portion of the upper class. Moneys traveled up the hierarchy of church officials.

Torquemada lived a long life surrounded by comfort before dying of natural causes at the age of 78

الرابط :

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel    (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 02 أكتوبر 2010, 12:14 am

Elisabeth Countess Bathory

Elisabeth Bathory was born in Hungary in 1560. At the age of 15 she married to Count Ferencz Nadasdy and took residence in castle Csejthe. The Countess Bathory and her husband took part in black magic and demonic rituals.

The Count Nadasdy often left the castle to go to war. It was at these times Elisabeth had lesbian orgies mixed with sado-masochism.

Elisabeth was at her middle age when her husband had died. One day she struck one of her servants for carelessness. blood lay on her hand which gave it a youthful appearance. The Countess then thought that blood made her look younger so she took to killing girls. At her castle she had dungeons where girls were kept and being fattened up for blood, she also had people kidnapping girls and taking them back to the castle where they were killed. Elisabeth Bathory believed herself to be a vampire, by this she drank blood and bathed in it.

Over the years the Countess and her associates killed over 600 girls, all of which were used for their blood. The villagers were aware but could not act upon it as she had powerful friends. Prime Minister Thurzo of Hungary who was a cousin of the Countess decided to do something and stormed the castle with soldiers to arrest the Countess and her associates. They were amazed at what they saw in the castle, such torture practices that were far more gruesome than the usual, dead corpses filled the castle.

Countess Bathory and her associates were arrested. All but the Countess were sentenced to death. The Countess herself was put into a sealed room with small spaces for ventilation and the passing of food. She died on the 21 August 1614 at the age of fifty-four. It is said that the Countess' life story inspired Bram Stoker to write 'Dracula'.

الرابط :

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel    (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 02 أكتوبر 2010, 12:19 am

Ilse Koch

During World War 2 the infamous Ilse Koch was known as the B*tch of Buchenwald for her bestial cruelty and sadistic behavior. She was the wife of Karl Koch, the Kommandant of Buchenwald, and struck fear into the inmates daily. She was especially fond of riding her horse through the camp, whipping any prisoner who attracted her attention.

Her hobby was collecting lampshades, book covers, and gloves made from the skins of specially murdered concentration camp inmates, and shrunken human skulls.

Ilse Koch would specially select prisoners with distinctive tattoos on her rides around the camp. These prisoners would be killed and their skin tanned and stored for later use by the SS guards.

Her taste for collecting lampshades made from the tattooed skins was described by a witness at The Nuremberg Trials after the war:

"The finished products (i.e. tattooed skin detached from corpses) were turned over to Koch's wife, who had them fashioned into lampshades and other ornamental household articles .."

In the book Sidelights on the Koch Affair by Stefan Heymann the author pointed out that the fact, that the Kochs had lamps made of human skin did not distinguish them from the other SS officers. They had the same artworks made for their family homes:

"It is more interesting that Frau Koch had a lady's handbag made out of the same material. She was just as proud of it as a South Sea island woman would have been about her cannibal trophies .. "

Ilse Koch was tried by an American military tribunal in 1947, found guilty of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment. But her sentence was reduced to four years and she was soon released.

Rearrested in 1949, Ilse Koch was tried before a West German court for the killing of German nationals, and on January 15, 1951, she was sentenced to life imprisonment for murder.

She committed suicide in a Bavarian prison on September 1, 1967.

الرابط :

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel    (Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel  I_icon_minitimeالسبت 02 أكتوبر 2010, 12:21 am

Vlad The Impaler

Vlad Dracolya, the fifteenth century voevod prince, also known as Vlad the Impaler, is best remembered as the inspiration for Bram Stoker's famous novel, Dracula. His true history, in fact, is far more facinating than any vampire story.

More than anything else, the historical Dracula is known for his inhuman cruelty. Impalement was Dracula's preferred method of torture and execution, which he had learned in his youth as a prisoner of the Turks. It was and is one of the most gruesome ways of dying ever imagined. Dracula usually had a horse attached to each of the victim's legs as a sharpened stake was gradually forced into the body. The end of the stake was usually oiled and care was taken that the stake not be too sharp; else the victim might die too rapidly from shock. Normally the stake was inserted into the body through the anus and was often forced through the body until it emerged from the mouth. However, there were many instances where victims were impaled through other bodily orifices or through the abdomen or chest. Infants were sometimes impaled on the stake forced through their mother's chests. The records indicate that victims were sometimes impaled so that they hung upside down on the stake.

As expected, death by impalement was slow and painful. Victims sometimes endured for hours or days. Dracula often had the stakes arranged in various geometric patterns. The most common pattern was a ring of concentric circles in the outskirts of a city that constituted his target. The height of the spear indicated the rank of the victim. The corpses were often left decaying for months.

Thousands were often impaled at a single time. Ten thousand were impaled in the Transylvanian city of Sibiu (where Dracula had once lived) in 1460. The previous year, on Saint Bartholomew's Day (in August), Dracula had thirty thousand of the merchants and officials of the Transylvanian city of Braşov impaled. One of the most famous woodcuts of the period shows Dracula feasting amongst a forest of stakes and their grisly burdens outside Braşov, while a nearby executioner cuts apart other victims.

Impalement was Dracula's favorite but by no means his only method of torture. The list of tortures employed by this cruel prince reads like an inventory of infernal deeds: nails in heads, cutting off of limbs, blinding, strangulation, burning, cutting off of noses and ears, mutilation of sexual organs (especially in the case of women), scalping, skinning, exposure to the elements or to wild animals, and boiling alive.

الرابط :

(Most Evil Men & Women In History) Documentary film From Discovery Channel
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» فيلم وثائقى رائع عن تاريخ الإسبارطيين History Channel: Spartans history: The Rise and Fall
» فيلم وثائقى بعنوان أسرار عن روائع اعماق البحار Discovery Channel: Secrets Of Deep Splendors Of The Sea
» الحروب فى مصر القديمة Ancient Egyptian Warfare From History Channel

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Esraa Hussein Forum :: العلوم الإجتماعية :: علم التاريخ :: منتدى الأفلام الوثائقية التاريخية-
انتقل الى: